Thursday, March 23, 2006

LOL, Snow This!!!

Who would'a thought it. Nebraska gets the snow measured in feet on Monday and then the Wednesday night system brings several inches of snow to Oklahoma. Damn the luck and being caught in the middle. I don't know why I love snow so much. Maybe it is because I grew up in Texas and rarely saw the white stuff. I now live in Kansas and expect to see it and it never happens. Oh well. Maybe next year. Bring on the tornadoes. I believe we are in a slow period for the next several weeks. The weather boards will once again be bantered with the pessimistic ideas of a crappy season and no storms. Then alas, around the 10th of May the short waves will eject, the moisture will abound, the dry lines will erupt, the triple point will be chased and the 3 weeks that follow will be exciting and terrifying all at the same time. I predict this May to be historic in nature. No, I don't say that every year. In fact, this is the first prediction I have ever made. I don't know why I am calling for it, but I just am. We will see though. I am also predicting a mini season at the end of June into the first part of July. There, it is all down for the world to reticule and discuss. Call me on it or don't. I don't care. Congratulations to those that got the snow and pity me who didn't. Sorry there is nothing real interesting lately. Maybe that will change soon. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home