Thursday, March 02, 2006

Relax!!!

I have been reading on various sites that some people are obviously irritated at the models inconsistency lately. I do agree that it is frustrating to watch the fluxing of the runs but I must make it my moral duty to remind everybody that it is JUST March. The GFS has had its head up its ass for some time now so don't get all hot under the collar when it changes its mind. Oh, BTW in case you forgot again, it is JUST March.

It is nice to see the activity on the message boards becoming more active. There seems to be more people on these sites each spring. That can be good and bad. Does anyone remember the series of events on ST last year that I have dubbed the "SDS Meltdown". Since there were few storms to chase everyone just gathered on-line and bitched at one another. From my standpoint I found it humorous and entertaining but other more "educated" people really got there feathers all tossed up. Good times.

I just deleted an entire paragraph that I had written. I was ranting about a certain event that happened to someone this year. I think I was venting here because I could do it publicly and without recourse but decided to erase it because maybe it is time to let the subject die. I have decided only to elaborate on this subject if I witness it happen again.

On an unrelated note, I have added a link to a photo album of my kids. I will also eventually add an album of storm pics and other interesting things. Stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home