Thursday, March 16, 2006

Snow???

Oh my, what a pattern we are in. Could it really be a snow STORM coming into Eastern Kansas this weekend into next Tuesday? Honestly, I don't know. I do know that it is at least possible to see at least some snow by midweek next week. This is freaking crazy. First, the warmest January EVER, then the driest February EVER, then the craziest tornado outbreak in MO history, and now the possibility of more than a foot of snow. Somebody pinch me. This is too cool. Texas and Oklahoma look like they are gonna get plenty of rain out of this. That is some great news. We need the drought to go away down there in a bad way. This will be an extremely interesting next 5 to 6 days ahead of us. I will talk more about it as I gain more confidence in the forecast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home