Saturday, March 04, 2006

Holy Crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is raining here in Eastern Kansas. Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition. It is 38 degrees and raining softly. Doppler estimates give me about a .5 inch at my house over night. Good stuff for sure.

WOW!! Now I know I mentioned earlier about me not looking too far into the future and making forecasts but holy cow have you seen the GFS lately? IF this verifies, next Wed into Thur will be a great time in the Southern Plains. SE Kansas is looking ripe for some svr. weather in the not to distant future. YEAH!! I will monitor it carefully in the coming days.

Today, the SPC is showing a pretty broad 2% tornado chance from the Texas Panhandle all the way up to central Nebraska. I really haven't studied todays outlooks because I got sidetracked by next weeks chances. For that reason, I will not elaborate too much on today's activities. In fact, I won't elaborate at all.

Well, I hope the rain continues and the GFS continues as well. Later.

1 Comments:

Blogger DM said...

I guess the SPC doesn't agree with Tuesday. :/

See ya around

D

1:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home