Friday, December 14, 2007

Well, I guess I better update this thing.

We are all waiting on the snow storm tonight. For the last few days the GFS has been the bull of the models with the QPF. Now the NAM, which had a very hard time even seeing this storm a few days ago has blown us up with snowfall amounts.

I have a feeling that with colder temps and the possibility of higher ratios we could see a general 4+ inches for the whole KC area. Since I live in Ottawa, I am going to put my forecast for my backyard at.......6.25 inches. I will take some pictures of the total and post later to see just how close I came. There is no doubt that there is potential for some insane amounts of snow south of KC along the I35 corridor. Some models put more than a foot of the white stuff in Linn co. We shall see and I will begin to keep this blog more updated with my thought from now on.

Mike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home